1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Why?] ...

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, May 23, 2012.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

hi my names lauren
    im sorry i am still a guest, but signing up feels like resigning and admitting that this is taking over my life
    i just need to know whether anyone else has had problems with sex after an abortion
    i had an abortion two years ago. i am still with the same partner and have now got an implant fitted
    but i have now got to the stage where i hate sex. i've never admitted this before but it's the implant that makes me feel this way. i will never be able to replace what i took away.
    has anyone else experienced anything similar? and does anyone know ways to stop these feelings before it ruins my relationship

thank you

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

((((Lauren))))

I am glad you've found us. Signing up doesn't mean that you're resigning, it means that you're aware of the problems that you're having and that you're taking positive steps to try to understand and work through it. The boards are a safe, neutral place to post, and it really is a place that could help.

A lot of members have problems post abortion with sex, often through fears of getting pg again,often avoiding it so they don't act on replacement baby feelings, some through just the fear of intimacy or indeed changed feelings towards their partners ~ whole host of reasons.

We do have a specific sex and intimacy passworded board which is available to members when they have been a member for 30 days and have 30 posts, but in the meantime, you'd be able to post non graphic sexual posts on the relationships board, and you will find that you aren't alone \h