1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Sad post] abortion

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I am having trouble with my abortion. I just had it yesterday and i think I am going into a depression

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

PLease create an account and join the main forums, you will be surrounded by a wonderful group of women, at all different stages post abortion, but you will receive neutral, and non judgemental support as you go through these days \h

!9

3. Sari

Sari They say many things in life are sent to test us.. Alumni Volunteer

I agree with Karen. Having an account with PASS would be a good for you because there are alot of women on there who know your feelings and pain all too well.

4. SuzanneL

SuzanneL Abracadabra Staff Member Moderator SRG C5 Flip flops Spring Bouquet Wave Kiss Star Butterfly Candle Butterfly Balloon Emerald

We are here for you!!! (((BigHugs)))

5. Lindm

Lindm New Member

Hi I had my abortion over 35 years ago and only anout 3 years ago did I feel the loss.

6. sassyuk

sassyuk Posting Queen! Alumni Volunteer

I'm ssorry hun :(. we have other people on our boards too that have gone through simular too you. (((hugs))) x