1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Help!] Abortion

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by hopeformeplease, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I just need someone to talk to...

2. xtinabee

xtinabee Well-Known Member Alumni Volunteer

Hello love,

You have definitely found the right place. I am online right now and would love to chat with you and help you through everything you are feeling,

Signing up as a member here was the best move I ever made.

I truly hope you consider signing up here, it is safe and there is absolutely no judgment at all - just a community of wonderful people who want to help and truly understand

Take care xx

3. Miss Chip

Miss Chip Self confessed chocoholic! Staff Member Administrator Moderator SRG Leader Technical Administrator Tech Support SRG A5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 SRG F5 Emerald England

Come and make an account on the main boards and you will have hundreds of people to talk to. Only the volunteers can see the guest boards. Everyone is friendly, non-judgemental and it is a great place to be. We all understand how you are feeling, you are not alone :)

4. Twin Flame

Twin Flame ...that place between sleep and awake... Alumni Volunteer Wave

Yes, please register. You will be surprised. You are not alone. (((hugs)))

5. Moni~Ann

Moni~Ann Well-Known Member Alumni Volunteer

Like the others said, I hope you decide to join us on the boards. I cannot express how much just talking to others who understand and never judge you has helped me. {{HUGS}} hope to chat with you soon.