1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

almost to my due date...8months since abortion

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by swimmergurl88, Mar 31, 2013.

1. swimmergurl88

swimmergurl88 New Member

It's coming up on my due date and i am filled with such sadness. I will begin crying at random times and have night mares every night. I need someone to talk to who wont judge me..does any one else feel like this??

strawberryfields1 likes this.
  2. strawberryfields1

strawberryfields1 If you gave me a chance I would take it, it's a sh Alumni Volunteer

Hugs due dates and anniversaries can be especially hard. I'm here if you need to chat! xx

3. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

your account to join the boards has been approved - it's. safe, non judgemental place to post. Welcome!

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

@Swimmergurl88

I pray that you have someone to share your sadness with and that you aren't alone. my abortion was exactly two years ago tomorrow. I would love to tell you that it gets a heck of a lot easier and you are happy and never sad at this point but i wouldn't want to lie to you. But what i can tell you is you become at ease with things...
    i had my abortion when i was 17 and i was forced into it by my mom and to this day i cant look her in the eyes... its a tough thing to go through and i wish you many times of happiness to help you get through this difficult time.. mourning is never fun its all a part of the grieving process. On anniversaries and important dates I always try to do something to remember my daughter like planting flowers of enjoying the sunshine. just remember to keep your loved ones close.

Sincerely,
    Kaitlyn S.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
  5. NAD0822

NAD0822 New Member

I am going through the same thing rite now. What would have been my due date passed last week. It doesn't help but a friend I mine is pregnant and her baby shower is today. I was at the store buying her gift and lost it in the aisle. I have been a wreck for about a month. I'm wondering if this feeling of loss will ever go away...

strawberryfields1 likes this.