1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

GRR!!! Well This it is I guess....

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ok you guyz... This is KeegansMommy, Catie... Well I can not get into my name here at all and I am becoming very annoyed at the fact that there aren't any emails being sent to me.. I have requested my password 3 times and not ONE EMAIL! I think that I am just going to stop comming here... I haven't been able to log on for almost a week now and I can't even get my password or anything... So if it continues...... Good Bye everyone! If you would like to keep in touch I have MSN messanger- kjd1030@hotmail.com
    and I have walmart messanger (AOL users can talk to me too)- lilwinkiez86@wmconnect.com

Thanks for all your support over the years! Love you all!
    Catie

2. jilly

jilly Site Queen! Staff Member Administrator

maybe hotmail is not delivering the password resets as spam..

there's been a problem with some email services auto-filtering the emails from the board system as spam - I checked your email address in the account, and it's set to use: kjd1030@hotmail.com - check your spam or trash folder at hotmail, and see if the messages were autofiltered as junk mail - if not you can anwser some questions for security reasons, and we can reset the password manually - also, to get back in, you can just go ahead and register for a new username to get in to the boards, until we can get your old one reset,,

3. Julie78

Julie78 former Tech Admin

(((hugs))) Catie, I know how frustrating that is,, its happened to me on another site too...and Jilly's suggestion of resetting your hotmail is what worked for me too. I have my 'junk folder' set to receive anything not from my contacts... but not to dump it without me seeing it.. that way I can screen my spam ;) I really hope this works for you and you recieve your password soon \h )u

4. Andromeda

Andromeda None

(((CATIE)))

I wondered for a while ( when I was using Yahoo ), why I was no longer getting my PM notifications.. Well, they were being sent to my spam folder, even though they'd never been before!!

I'd definately chekc out there...

I hope you come back and at least read these replies, and realize there are things you can do!! \h

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Checking now... Thanks so much girls!

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Can you send me it agian? My Junk Email had a seeting where it cleans itself every time something it sent to it...

7. jilly

jilly Site Queen! Staff Member Administrator

sending now...

check your email! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.