1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

Hard decision

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

On Feburary 21st I had an abortion, which at the time I thought was the right decision. Now, not a day goes by that question my decision. When I see a baby it makes me think what would mine have looked like. I feel guilty. The decision has weighed quite heavy on me. I can't talk to anyone about what in going through because 1.) I'm afraid to talk to people about it. 2.) No one knows what's in going through. It's just hard, and I know whoever is reading this can relate otherwise they wouldn't be here. I just wish there was something someone could say to make things easier.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

im glad you've found us, but I hope you will sign up for an account yo access the main message boards, the guest board is for people struggling to get access and only seen by guests/volunteers. If you create an account you will be surrounded by people who really do understand and it's a neutral, safe place to work through your feelings :)

3. Rowanoak

Rowanoak 'Be kind to people, for everyone you meet is fight Alumni Volunteer

Hi and welcome, I also hope you will sign up and join us on the boards. This is a wonderful, compassionate place and many of us have worked through a lot of very painful feelings here, the sort that you can't talk about easily anywhere else.

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I understand you completely. Its been 3 and a half years since I had my abortion. One thing that was rold to me that kind of help was just to remind yourself that we cant compare the past and the future. We were in a different mind frame and under different circumstances then than now. And we made the decision for our situation then. It was the best decision for that time we can not compare the two. I hope it makes sense and I hope it helps. Even if its just a little bit. And remember god has forgiven us we just have to forgive ourselfs

5. Miss Chip

Miss Chip Self confessed chocoholic! Staff Member Administrator Moderator SRG Leader Technical Administrator Tech Support SRG A5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 SRG F5 Emerald England

Hello there. As the others have said I hope you decide to join us and make an account here. There are many other women on the other side who you will be able to relate and talk to. No one knows about my abortion either which makes it hard, this is the only place I am able to talk about it. But these feelings will get easier

6. east13

east13 Chatterbox Alumni Volunteer

You aren't alone hun. I'm sorry you are hurting but you'll find the women on the boards to be very helpful, insightful, loving and understanding. I think it would really help you to see you aren't alone. Big Hugs to you!

7. Cheesehead

Cheesehead Well-Known Member Alumni Volunteer

As the others have said, I hope you join us by creating an account. You will find many ladies here you can open up to and share with. We welcome you with open arms!