1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Sad post] I am so scared now

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Staystrong18, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Staystrong18

Staystrong18 New Member

This is probably so selfish of me but I am so scared now of the future of when I do have a baby (mental retardation or will not be able to have one), that I'm scared that I am going to be punished by God for our choice of having an abortion last year. Is this normal to feel? Or am I just being a selfish person?I beat myself up everyday with the thoughts of that day that we went through. I regret it every minute of the day. I've had thoughts of hurting myself but I know that will not solve anything and I'm stronger than that to do that. But I'm so depressed and i feel so alone. I'm so glad that I found this site to actually talk about this and instead of keeping it inside.

Ă„iti likes this.
  2. Twin Flame

Twin Flame ...that place between sleep and awake... Alumni Volunteer Wave

This is a very normal way to feel. I see you've joined the site. You'll soon see you are not alone in your thoughts. (((hug)))

3. PrincessEpona

PrincessEpona Chatterbox Alumni Volunteer SRG Leader SRG A5 SRG B5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 Emerald

I agree with Twin Flame that everything you are experiencing is normal and now that you've joined the site you'll see many other have gone through the same thing.

You may want to check out a few boards specific to your concerns...

General Religions & Spirituality (there is also a Christian Religions board)
    http://www.passboards.org/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Medical and Mental Health Issues (there is a self injury board)
    http://www.passboards.org/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Have you tried journaling? That may help you to "get out" some of what is floating around in your head. It has always been a big help to me.

If you want or need to talk please don't hesitate to reach out!

Take care,
    Viki