1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Sad post] I dont know55

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hello...
    I don't really know what to say here... It was almost three weeks ago... The sadness comes so suddenly and I cry like I never have before... I have social anxiety problems and have no friends only my boyfriend who is supportive but doesn't talk about emotions and although it was a very difficult choice for us both he is not feeling the intense guilt and sadness that I am... I just feel extremely isolated and alone in how I'm feeling......

2. Miss Chip

Miss Chip Self confessed chocoholic! Staff Member Administrator Moderator SRG Leader Technical Administrator Tech Support SRG A5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 SRG F5 Emerald England

Hun you aren't alone I can guarantee you that. Come and make an account here at PASS and you will then be able to chat to many women who have felt or are feeling the exact same things you are. Talking is good and everyone here is so supportive. I really hope to see you the other side.