1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Sad post] I hate myself

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I had my abortion a week ago yesterday. I feel absolutely devastated. It was the worst mistake of my life. I tried so hard to convince my ex and mother that keeping this baby was the smart thing to do. I'm 26 and have always wanted kids. So then I get pregnant and take it away?! I'm sick. I hate myself. I feel absolutely alone and lost and like no one will ever get how I feel. My ex told me that he would get me through this. He hasn't. I feel worse every day. I can't believe I did this. I can't sleep. I have to take Advil pm to even get a couple hours. My ex told me I needed to find someone else to support too. I don't want to. I feel like he's the only person that I want to talk to about this because he was there in the room with me. I have so much resentment. All I wanted was for him to say let's leave here. We can do this together. But he clearly did not do that.
    I'm usually a happy person. I don't even remember what being happy feels like any more. I was 10.5 weeks when I did it. When am I going to be able to wake up happy again. Am I ever going to get over this pain?

2. jilly

jilly Site Queen! Staff Member Administrator

Hi, I am so sorry you had such a terrible time. Please register for a username and come into the forum, you will find lots of support!!