1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Question?] I'm selfish for even asking, but....

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by OpheliaSpeaks, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Ok, so I had an abortion in February. I feel horrible, the baby is gone. Just as soon as I begin to reconsile those feelings, I get a letter from Family Planning Associates. The letter says that I have had abnormal test results and they need me to call to talk to a treatment coordinator. As far as I know, they tested my blood count, my RH status, and my HCG (and an ultra sound)....but when I called, no one was available to talk until Monday.

What could be wrong? Now that I took my baby's potential life, is mine going to be taken too? I'm feel so scared and selfish. What do you think is wrong? Could it be that I never returned for my follow up appointment? Why do they want to scare me like this?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
  2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

((((Hugs))))

I am unsure what could be wrong, but would urge you to definitely call back. I am sure though that they are not wanting to scare you, but that something has shown in the results that they want to talk to you about.

If you have not returned for a follow up, I would also recommend getting an appointment with your doc/ob/gyn just to make sure everything is ok, we know it can be hard returning to the appointment, but as with that, it is important that you do take care of your health and by calling them on monday you will be doing that.

I hope if you're feeling in need of support post abortion, that you will join the boards and begin posting, it really is a wonderful place of support :j

3. brandyblue

brandyblue Forever in my heart

:j I agree with Karen wrote....follow through with it &try not to get yourself all worked up...it could be something very simple.....and I too welcome you to join this wondeful site full of support, comfort and understanding.

4. That happened to me. During the Abortion the wall of my uterus was damaged and infected so i was in the hospital for a week. You should go back to the doctor. Don't let greif get in he way of your health