1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Question?] It's been 4 months, and I cry every week

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I am really at the end of my rope. I get so down and out, that I feel like giving up. I've had an abortion before, but after that one I promised myself that I wouldn't have another one. Well, I got pregnant for this guy who wanted to marry me. As soon as I got pregnant, all of that changed. He still wants to be with me, just didn't want a child. I think what hurts the most is that I really wanted my child. I am financially stable, and fully able to take care of my child. I gave into his wants and now I feel horrible. We're still together, but whenever I hear him around his child and how fully engaged he is, I break down. Whenever I think I'm over it, I find myself in a place that makes me realize that I am not. I find myself crying as if it happened moments ago.

How can I get past this? What must I do to go on with my life? I've always been a strong woman, but this has totally taken me for a loop. I need some help!! I just need a few pointers on how to at least stop crying. Please Help!!!!

Thanks,

Lisa

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

((((Lisa)))))

I really hope that you will join the boards and come and post, because you will certainly find those pointers, you will also be in touch and supported by loads of women who truly relate to your feelings . . I know it can seem overwhelming when you cry so much, and while it is hard and it hurts, feeling isn't a bad thing . . .it IS a way to help you work through this, releasing and acknowledging the feelings is a step in healing.

In reality, 4 months is a short space of time, and to feel as you do is normal and common, you will be welcomed with open arms onto the boards. I hope that you will join us.

Gentle hugs, Karen x