1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

So I'm now 17 and recently at the age of 16 under took an abortion, for financial reason me and my partner are still dating after around 3 years it has been into 2 months by I feel very sad and guilty over the incident, I went for the abortion and they did the ultrasound and I saw the baby and before i could tell them to stop I had passed out, I'm finding it very difficult to cope with anyhring at all, I don't know it this is 100% normal I feel as tho I am grieving my child as tho he was alive and I'm finding it difficult to focus on anything but that, can somebody please show me ways to help over come this and how long can this last..

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Sorry grammar clearly wasnt checked after this post..

3. Twin Flame

Twin Flame ...that place between sleep and awake... Alumni Volunteer Wave

First, let me assure you this is 100% normal. It is possible to suffer and grieve a loss despite it being a choice. Please join the site where you will be able to talk to many women of all ages who have been exactly where you are now. There is hope and healing. I wish you peace and light. (((hug)))

4. PrincessEpona

PrincessEpona Chatterbox SRG Leader SRG A5 SRG B5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 Alumni Volunteer Emerald

Hi and welcome to the boards.

I agree completely with what Twin Flame said. What you are going through is 100% normal. I struggled A LOT with understanding my grief after my abortion, too. I felt the grief, just like you said, as if the child was here and had passed. Abortion is a complicated experience but one that you can heal from with the right support, healing work, and time.

I hope you consider joining our community. We have a few boards that I think you would find helpful. I think you'd find that many others here will have a similar experience to yours and will be able to provide you with some wonderful and needed support.

If you want or need to talk please don't hesitate to reach out.

Take care,
    Viki