1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Feeling sad...] New and scared and lonely

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by beccajlm, Jan 17, 2013.

1. beccajlm

beccajlm Active Member

TRIGGER MENTIONS BABIES

9 months ago I had a baby boy and gave him up for adoption. He never lived with me, but I feel it every day.

One month ago I had an abortion. I was 22 1/2 weeks.

I wish they would have put me to sleep, I wish I didn't remember anything, but I remember so much. It hurt so much and felt so wrong.

I'm sad and lonely and abortion hotlines don't open until after 7 and that's when my boyfriend is home.

I'm so lonely, I just want to talk to somebody

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
  2. jade_142

jade_142 ~You can call me Jen~ Alumni Volunteer

We're here, hun, and we understand. I'm so sorry that you're hurting, but I am glad you found us. Healing after an abortion takes time, but it is possible. Reach out to us, let us support you. It really does help so much to talk about it, and not keep everything inside. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. You're not alone here.

Also, have a look around the boards. There is one for New Members to post and introduce themselves, and many others that you might find helpful.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    ~Karen~ likes this.
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Thank you so much, I'm so glad this site exists.

Thank you

4. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

I've approved your account (we do this for all new members to try and prevent spammers from accessing the boards) so you should now be able to post :)

Welcome *hugs*