1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

No activation e-mail

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by forlorissa, Mar 12, 2008.

1. forlorissa

forlorissa New Member

I did not get my activation email.:crying: I went to the post to have my code resent twice, but have not received those either. Thank you in advance for any help.

Holley likes this.
  2. Holley

Holley Supreme Posting Queen Alumni Volunteer

{{{forlorissa}}}

I'm sorry for the delay in you accessing the boards. I've gone ahead and activated your account manually so that you can log in propperly at this time.

Let me know if you continue to have problems. :j

{{{hugs}}}

Ro likes this.
  3. kdntenn

kdntenn New Member

i am urgently needing support....i created an account 3 weeks ago but still no activation code. Is there anything you can do?

Thanks and God Bless:(

4. jilly

jilly Site Queen! Staff Member Administrator

I set your username to activated, you should be able to log in now. When you go back to your email, make sure you put www.passboards.org and www.afterabortion.com in your 'approved senders' or 'whitelist', depending on what your email calls it. Your activation code email was probably stripped as junk email or spam, and filtered before it got to your inbox.