1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Sad post] No one Listens

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by niesha1, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niesha1

niesha1 Guest

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 4 years. I wanted to wait for marriage before we got pregant but it did not turn out that way on july 16 2010 I had an abortion. I cried as I entered the facility because in my heart I was not sure if this was the right thing to do. I felt as if I had no choice once I was there becuase their was an expected response for him to hear that it was done. I have been crying off and on at random since then I feel alot anger for not standing more up for myself and my baby. I was 27 and he was 26 at the time and yet he feels we should not tell anyone because of what they may think. Today was the first time I have ever talked about my baby and how I think about him/her everyday and I wonder what my life may have been like. He refuses to discuss this and I am so ashamed to tell anyone. This "secret" I carry has affected my work, my personal relationship, my ability to deal with others in social settings, and most of all other pregnant women. I just want someone to listen I feel so much hurt and pain each day and some days I just wish I could take it back. I am a strong person but these days it has become harder and harder to bare this.

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

Im glad you've joined and created an account, as soon as you've received your confirmation email it will enable you to post on the boards and so other members can see your story and we can be there to help you through.

This board is only seen by guests, techs and admins to help members into the boards ~ you wont need to carry a secret when you're on the boards ~ its a safe place to post \h

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.