1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Emotional Pain] Open Her Eyes

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by evanave, Jun 3, 2014.

1. evanave

evanave New Member

My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago. 1 week later she presented me with a positive pregnancy test. I was elated. I am 44 and I have only gotten 1 other girl pregnant. she decided to abort because of fear from her family and I was too immature to convince her.
    Now I have come full circle. I have had a few other unsafe relationships with non of them pregnant. I tried to convince her I loved her before she was pregnant. I even asked her to marry me. I never got the ring back, nor response. She did put the ring on and asked bout getting it fitted.
    She has an ex,(Danny) who is still in her life. I've noticed that her previous relationships have ended (Travis, Timothy, Matt and Myself). Danny is still around. She doesn't know it but I received a startling letter and some racy pictures of her. It basically said he got rid of the others and told me to stay away and this would be the last time I will see her nude, (photos). I would have if it weren't for the baby. She is so caught up with this guy she won't open her eyes to see the really Danny. He said he could never trust her because she cheated on him and he just wanted in her life because she is financially stable. I've met many guys like this before but I've never had to deal with one interfering with my life.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
  2. Twin Flame

Twin Flame ...that place between sleep and awake... Alumni Volunteer Wave

I'm sorry for the circumstances which have brought you to the boards. I see you have signed up for Passboards. There is a specific forum for Men, Friends and Relatives which I think you will find helpful. There are other men there who are experiencing similar feelings.

I've always found it helpful to be able to talk to others who have walked in my shoes and understand what I'm saying. I wish you healing.