1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Help!] Please help its been 3years

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

My names emily im 19 and i had an abortion when i was 15. The father didnt want anything to do with me and my mom was extreamly mad with me so i agreed to have one. Im still not over it. I come from a large family and im the oldest so i know how to take care of babies and kids and i also took early childhood and parenting classes and everyone around me is having their babies and treat and act like i dont know anything and talk down to me i cry all the time about it nothing seems to help. Not to mention it i feel like ill not get a second chance im not trying or anything but the relationship im in now has been ahortly after and i havnt been pregnant and it scares me i want a baby but not now but i feel like if i dont try for one now ill never know and miss out someone please help

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

HI Emily,

Please register for an account on the main boards as this one is only seen by guests and volunteers and then you will have access to a whole host of boards.

A lot of people have a feeling of wanting to have another baby post ab, this is referred to as "replacement baby feelings" and what you describe with that fear of not having a second chance is one fo the things that forms a part of that - its so common we have a specific board as a place to post regarding those feelings :)

PLease do join, you'll be welcomed with open arms :)

Hugs, Karen

3. Twin Flame

Twin Flame ...that place between sleep and awake... Alumni Volunteer Wave

Yes, please join. You will see that you're not alone. (((hugs)))

4. Miss Chip

Miss Chip Self confessed chocoholic! Staff Member Administrator Moderator SRG Leader Technical Administrator Tech Support SRG A5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 SRG F5 Emerald England

You are not alone with these feelings and like the others have said, come and create an account and join us on the main boards. we're all here to listen and we understand which is great. Sending you hugs x