1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

please help me :(

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by scaredstr8, Nov 9, 2015.

1. scaredstr8

scaredstr8 New Member

I am 17 and had a surgical abortion Wednesday. The pain got really bad yesterday and I had a pad full of blood clots. It looked like black clumpy jam. I just woke up at 3 am and I went to check and pad and a bunch of clots fell out. The clots aren't over the same over a quarter but there is tons and the pain is terrible. Does anyone know what's going on? Thank you!

Äiti likes this.
  2. Äiti

Äiti Dedicated Member Staff Member Moderator SRG C5 October Teddy Emerald

Welcome to the boards, scaredstr8. I see you already registered, so you will be able to post soon.
    I understand your worries and if it continues, it might be a good idea to see your doctor about it, but just know that it's not necessarily something to worry about. Your body needs to adjust after having an abortion and how that happens is different for everyone.

3. Miss Chip

Miss Chip Self confessed chocoholic! Staff Member Administrator Moderator SRG Leader Technical Administrator Tech Support SRG A5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 SRG F5 Emerald England

Welcome :)

Unfortunately we cannot give medical advice because we aren't medical professionals but I urge you to contact a doctor or your clinic if you have any worries at all. I had a surgical abortion and I had some real intense pains two days later and this only stopped when a large amount of big blood clots came out (bit TMI). It settled after a few hours then I was fine again.

4. PrincessEpona

PrincessEpona Chatterbox Alumni Volunteer SRG Leader SRG A5 SRG B5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 Emerald

Hi and welcome

I agree with Aiti and Anna that contacting your doctor is your best course of action. Better to talk to the doctor or nurse and just make sure everything is okay.

Please let us know how you are doing!

Take care,
    Viki