1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have a 2year old and im struggling through my last year at uni. I found out i was pregnant just under 2months ago. I was shocked snd upset as the father is also my daughters. We've had an on oiff relationship since she was born and have left it quite nasty. I was under great preasure from friends and family who have supported me through all the previous trouble to abort. I felt i was pushed into a corner...keep my baby and be alone or keep my network with no baby. Well i stupidly went for my abortion on Sunday and have had a football in my throat since. i cant eat, sleep, talk or even breath. I really don't know how to ove on from this point. I keep going over the moments up to going into theatre and how i was treated. It was likje a chicken factory.

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

((((Hugs)))))

I do hope that you will feel able to join the main boards and post, you will find that you are not alone with your feelings and that sharing with women who understand and relate which will help you in your healing journey.

you will be welcomed with open arms, with non judgemental and unconditional support :j

3. brandyblue

brandyblue Forever in my heart

:h Hugs to you....you are not alone.

I too would encourage you to join the boards. I had my ab. just over 2 years ago, and these boards have been a life saver for me.

The comfort, love, and support I have recieived here is a big part of the reason I have been able to move forward as much as I have. There is no judgement here, just true sincerity and understanding :j