1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

Sex after

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Been about 8 days. I know they say wait two weeks but my boyfriend and I are going crazy. We tried but I was so scared since it hadn't been two weeks. So scared that I cried. Is it normal to not wait two weeks or is the risk of infection too high? I'm on birth control now and I'm not worried about getting pregnant again but I'm worried about serious infection. Help! I'm scared I'm never going to feel comfortable with sex again.

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

the cervix will be open post abortion, so the advice of waiting for 2-3 weeks post abortion is given for very good reason. There is a risk of infection which us why they advise you to wait. But emotionally it can take longer to be ok...give yourself time.

Do create an account for the message boards if you want to join us :)