1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Feeling sad...] Someone please help me

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Marcyjo, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Marcyjo

Marcyjo Guest

I'm sure everyone hears these all the time... But here goes. I'm a twenty five year old woman from the Midwest. When I was 18, I found myself getting an abortion after an abusive relationship turned so violent I had to escape. I felt my only escape was to have an abortion and join the military. Now here I am. Still in the military, on a volunteer fire dept and working as. Prison guard full time I used to be a girly girl but now I'm this tough *** chick I don't even know anymore. I still think like me and look like me... But I'm just... Not right. I have an AMAZING fiancé. We own our own home, work together, and have been trying to have a baby for almost two years now. I finally just told him of my abortion a few weeks ago and he is being astonishingly supportive. I find myself in the downs a lot lately. I feel like I don't deserve to be happy. I feel shameful and I am beginning to catch myself talking down to myself. How can I fix this anxiety? A head doc? Meds? Please help. I feel myself spiraling out of control. Might I add that I regret the abortion now? I want the baby back. He/she would be 7 today.

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

Hi, I am glad you've found us, but I hope that you will create an account to join the main support boards, this guest board is only seen by techs/admins for gaining access into the boards or for general questions.

We do have a specific boards here relating to those members who are TTC (and this is the only place that TTC subjects can be discussed) but we do have lots of other support boards where you can seek support and help regarding the anxiety and the feelings that you're going through.

Our boards are a peer support board, it is a safe, neutral and non judgemental place to post ~ and we understand how passing anniversaries can bring a whole host of feelings to the surface, no matter how much time has passed. Your feelings are very common post abortion , so you're not alone ~ please join our boards and enable us to help you through \h