1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Feeling sad...] the one that got away

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Unregistered, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Im tired of my mind , like i want some one who i used to love and u can't understand how i can be sure that he cared back but circonstance were betwwen us , like now he is far away , he has his new life , he ight found a girl that he can care abt , can love her and stare at her with the look he gave me every single day , he never gave me fake hope that we might be together he had a girlfriiend when he was in my life , we were good friends and he knew i loved him i always told him why them not me ? he answerd me , do u want me to treat u like them , do u want to be like them ? he treated them like sh..t and we were good friend since he is out town and forever , it feels like he is dead , i stopped calling him & he told me to forget all abt him and i did , but i have a fight , i can't survive with this fight inside of me , i don't want to froget him eventhough i hve to , i miss him but i don't at the same time , i hope he is happy , that he found that girl that make him fall in love , i moved on ok ? it been a while , months that i didn't talk to him , and like he is dead when he is not , sometimes it feels like i lost a part of me , like i was looking but not really seeing like i was too buzy with logics and let go everything i believe in , i didn't believe in him , now i know that should , i just can't be okay ! i can't breath , i can't laught , i don't need anything from him , just wishes , hopes he didn't forget me as he promised

2. Miss Chip

Miss Chip Self confessed chocoholic! Staff Member Administrator Moderator SRG Leader Technical Administrator Tech Support SRG A5 SRG C5 SRG D5 SRG E5 SRG F5 Emerald England

It's hard when the partner moves on and we haven't. But you will find happiness again. It takes time to get over a relationship and you'll never truly forget about him. Keep yourself busy if you can so you don't have time to think about these things. Hugs to you

3. Rowanoak

Rowanoak 'Be kind to people, for everyone you meet is fight Alumni Volunteer

One of the hardest things for me to deal with is another person's not caring, or no longer caring. It is just very painful. I think this is something universally understood, a very hurtful human experience.

I'm very sorry he has disappointed you so badly. :j :j :j