1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

very uncool...HELP

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Kaitydid who can't get on anymore, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i have moved and no longer have a home computer... i CANNOT get on any boards and offer any support...only this one! I have logged on with my user name and pass word about ten times... the site welcomes me but then i cant get on! I don't know what to do! if it is impossible for me to get on again... could someone please let the ladies in singles recovery know that i am not ignoring them... i really really tried!!!!!

HELP!

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

aggghhhhhh! i have spent close to an hour trying to get on... this is a very protected site!!!!!

so i tried to get a new password b/c i tried to r4egister under a diff user name but i could not do that b/c of my e mail account... well i reset my password..it is now some number i will never be able to remember and i got a message that says i do not have permission...blah blah blah blah...

;kr at;kk'jhfdjkh'oiyrnhfd;lknmz'kb'9pigejrap;trjzgP;

(angry key banging)

3. jilly

jilly Site Queen! Staff Member Administrator

go get an extra email account -

go to hotmail.com or passhugs.com, or any free email site, and get another email address, and register for a new username with that email adddress - you can only have one username per email address, but if you log out, you can log back in with someone else, as long as you have an additional email address for that account - th eonly reason you would have trouble logging in adn staying logged i is cookies, if you are using public computers, they may have a no cookies policy in effect, which can be a hassle, as that policy would make you log in again each time you look at a page - ughh! try for the new email and new account and then let us know..

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

this is my dads... don't know how to enable cookies... not in the help menu!!!

i am goingto try my step moms now!

5. Andromeda

Andromeda None

In IE 'tools - internet options - privacy' then change the settings for the cookies...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.