1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting for email but just need to tell my short story

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by Wdr32, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Wdr32

Wdr32 Active Member

I had an abortion this summer after failed tubal ligation. This was the hardest decision I've every made, and everyday I cope with it differently.

2. Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady Well-Known Member Alumni Volunteer

I am glad you are joining PASS to help support your journey after your ab. Sharing your individual story at a pace and detail that is comfortable for you and looking through the other boards does help. There are many women and many circumstances so that compassion, support and non judgement are found here. Sending you a gentle hug.

3. Wdr32

Wdr32 Active Member

Yes, I thought just ignoring that it happen would be the best method to forget about it. I'm not so sure that's the case anymore. Mainly I'm struggling with my own ethical views and spiriuality right now.

4. jilly

jilly Site Queen! Staff Member Administrator

is your account activated yet?

5. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

Your account is activated and I see you've been posting, so welcome :)