1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For every glitter purchase made this month, you will receive a surprise glitter gift as a token of our appreciation.

What will it be? We can't tell you, but it will be sparkly and FREE!

Go ahead and make your glitter purchases to take advantage of this special offer!
    Dismiss Notice

[Feeling sad...] Would love to talk

Discussion in 'Guest Board' started by AnnieC69, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnieC69

AnnieC69 Member

Hello, I'm new to the site and not sure on how to use it yet, i've found it comforting to read but would really like to talk to other people about their experience, i had a termination just under a year ago and have found it so hard to deal with and I' am filled with regret. Hope someone gets back to me, thank you

2. ~Karen~

~Karen~ ✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿*¨✿¨*✿ SuperMod ~ Volunteer Manager ~ Super Moderator Alumni Volunteer

Hi you've posted on the guest board which is really only seen by mods, techs and admins, you should receive an activation email which will enable you to log into the forum where you will find many many posts by many members who are going or who have been through what you are right now.

If you dont receive your activiation email, there is a sticky on the top of this board which gives you help on how to re-request it, or post up on this thread and we can help further \h

!9 to the boards \h

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi. I had a termination on the NHS in March 2008 at the age of sixteen. It has haunted me ever since. If you want to talk, feel free to message me back.

4. mer121

mer121 New Member

yes i am going through the same thing. mine was over a year ago and have difficulty getting through the day. it is very hard...dont know how to cope.

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Mine was 4 months ago and I am living in a world of pain everyday. I wish I would just go crazy so I wouldn't remember...

6. gee11

gee11 Guest

hiya my names gina and i hope your okay ive had one in feb 2010 it was much worse than i thought!.. i always think this and it always helps me.. remember the reasons u did it when u did it u did it cus it was the right thing to do at the time im sure u will make a wonderfull mother one time and i know its sad we will never be a mother to the baby we didnt decide to keep, but in the future u might of not had ur future baby if that makes sence is does get better xx

7. hi i would love to chat with u cuz im expierencing the same thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.